Terms & Conditions
As part of some carriers and recruiters consideration of your application, the DOT requires them to investigate your employment background. As part of this investigation, they may obtain consumer reports about you from DAC Services and/or other agencies. DAC is a consumer reporting agency. However; not all companies require a background check. This website is not affiliated with DAC or any other reporting agencies in any way. By submitting this application you are authorizing any trucking company on this web site to perform the background checks they deem necessary in considering your application for employment.
You must be at least 18 years old to submit this application.
Trucker Distribution Inc. (Referred to as TDI aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com) does not guarantee employment and is not responsible for any decision made by companies using this site!
I. TDI welcomes you. TDI provides its service to you subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use which may be updated by TDI from time to time without notice.
1. General. This website is owned and operated by Trucker Distribution Inc. (referred to as TDI aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com). TDI has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the site, including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use of the site.
2. Equipment. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the site and all charges related thereto.
3. Restrictions on Use.
A. You shall use the site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. Without TDIs express prior approval, you shall not post or transmit through the site any material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You shall not use the site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the site. Any conduct by you that in TDI's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site will not be permitted.
B. The site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software; photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the contents of the site are private property of Trucker Distribution Inc. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as otherwise expressly permitted under agreement and or permission from TDI. Copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will not be permitted without the express written permission of TDI. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made and no ownership rights shall be transferred.
C. You shall not e-mail, upload, post or otherwise make available on the site any material protected by the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. TDI shall be held harmless and you will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Subject to TDIs policies regarding privacy, any e-mails, notes, message/billboard/forum postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of TDI throughout the universe. By submitting material to TDI, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted TDI the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, display, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed. You may not permit any other user of the site to access, view, and store or reproduce the material for that user's personal use. You grant TDI the right to edit, copy, display, publish and distribute any materials made available on the site by you.
D. The foregoing provisions of Section 3 are for the benefit of TDI, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
A.You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk. Neither TDI, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information , service or merchandise provided through the site.
B.The site is provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the site.
C.This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this site, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior (including strict liability), negligence, or under any other cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law. This does not affect any statutory rights which may not be disclaimed. You specifically acknowledge that (TDI) is not liable for the defamatory, offense or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties over which it has no control or cause.
D.To the fullest extent permissible by Tennessee or U.S. Federal or state law, in no event shall TDI be held liable to you for all or any damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including its own negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. This does not affect any statutory rights which may not be disclaimed.
5. Monitoring. TDI shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. Without limiting the foregoing, TDI shall have the right to remove any material that TDI, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TDI and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of your use of the site.
7. Trademarks. TDI and its affiliates and each of their logos are trademarks of Trucker Distribution Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
8. Third Party Content. TDI does publish content supplied by third parties and users of the site. Accordingly, TDI has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, internet website or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of TDI. In many instances, the content available through the site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user. TDI neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by anyone other than authorized TDI employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
9. Viruses. TDI also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
10. TDI does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
11. Business Associates. The business associates of TDI identified on this Site are independent contractors and or allowed free advertisement on the TDI websites. The business associates are not joint ventures or partners of TDI. No employee or representative of the business associates is under the control of TDI.
12. TDI shares your data with the following third parties and the information collected by TDI will be used to provide employment leads to our client base; mainly Trucking Companies and Independent Recruiters for Employment Opportunities. Users who provide information will receive e-mails or phone calls from our client trucking companies, independent recruiters and advertisers and (ourselves TDI aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com.)
We also may use your information that you provide about yourself to TDI to offer our products, programs, services, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you. The information is stored in a database that is searchable only to our client base and TDI. We allow our clients to search our database to find your information.
Viewing and Updating Your Information on TDI websites: Users may delete their information from our database by sending an e-mail; making sure to include their first and last name and email address. You may also simply log into our website and delete any and all information that you do not want TDI and affiliates to have.
13. Changed Terms. TDI has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.
15. The TDI websites incorporate links to other websites. The TDI websites do not in any way endorse, nor is it responsible for, the content on those other Websites.
P.O. Box 1543
Seymour, TN 37865
Trucker Distribution Inc. (Referred to as TDI aka "truckergeek.com, newtruckdrivingjobs.com, monstertruckdriverjobs.com and truckerjobsearch.com )
All Rights Reserved